With sky rocketing energy costs, building owners are more than ever focusing on the need to accurately measure how much energy each of their tenant consumes. This is importanr not only from an efficiency standpoint, but also, to allow the landlord accurately apportion the “piece of the energy pie” to individual tenants.
This roundtable discussion will cover aspects and benefits of submetering such as:
- Introduction to basic metering and submetering
- Who benefits most from metering installation? – Landlord or tenants
- Requirements for setting up a successful sub metering program for energy tracking and billing.
- Cost effective sub metering solutions
- Collecting the right data after metering system installation
- Sample sub metering case studies