Todd French, Vice PresidentAngus Systems Group, Inc.
Jiaming Li, Workspeed Management
Preventive Maintenance is a key to maintaining your asset value. But, it is often difficult to set up and run an effective preventive maintenance program:
• Large number of assets/equipment require upfront set up
• Scheduled PM activities are often deferred in favor of tenant-generated calls
• Hard to measure productivity
The speakers will provide an overview of their systems, the capabilities, and offer their expertise on the general decision making that’s required for implementing a PM system or troubleshooting the one you have in place.
Find the answers to the following questions:
– What do most property owners/managers overlook when implementing a new PM system?
– What are the most important factors that need to be considered before implementing a new PM system?
– The key success factors