Rich Ignatow, Landscape Architect
• Landlords incur a large expense for Landscaping. It’s the first aspect of your building that the public sees, so how to get the most out of our Plantings while still maintaining safety?
• Damages of salt to our plants and soil
• Preventative measures
• Types of salt
• Areas that get excessive salt, hardier plants and how to maintain them after salt, cold and snow melts
• Cost vs survival & Annuals vs perennials
• Maintenance of your lawn, plants and trees
• Is it necessary to fertilize, check your ph levels & spray, what products to use and how often
• Pruning, best time of year and why? How to?
• Do specific plants get specific care?